All I ever learned...

...I've learned from my kids. My son Arturo has taught me to be brave and daring by introducing me to the Wonderful World of Linux. It's a whole new world out there! I'm liberated from the Windows grip! I've left the Establishment! Thanks Arturo! His love of and virtuosity in music are a pleasure to watch and to share. He has taught me how to be more organized and responsible financially, and his methodical approach to life is a constant source of inspiration.

Daughter Alicia teaches me something wonderful every day. How to look inside myself; how to be creative; a healthier way to live; to NOT follow the herd; to be authentic and original; to be socially conscious. Etcetera, etcetera... Alicia, you are my muse!

In addition to that, their spouses are also endless fountains of inspiration. Jennifer inspires me to be a better person, to nurture my faith in God, to take pleasure in the simple things in life; Jim inspires me to be outspoken about my ideas, to meet dissention head-on, to stay honest within my principles [not to mention good English usage! :)]

I feel blessed and fortunate to have such riches around me! Everyone should be so lucky as I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of idle chatter...

Double Bee Farm's planting party

A Full Life